Smokie Stuffed Jalapeños
These stuffed peppers are small bites of heaven! Smokey, spicy, cheesy, salty...perfect!
- 12 Jalapeño Peppers
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 8oz Cream Cheese or Neufchatel Cheese
- 1 Package Lil' Smokie Cocktail Wieners
- 1/2 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (dry mix)
- 24 Toothpicks (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
1. It's a good idea to use latex gloves when handling and removing seeds from jalapeños.
2. A smoker or charcoal grill adds a wonderful smokey flavor to these jalapeños and is the preferred method of cooking. However, they can be made on a gas grill or in the oven.
|Preheat gas / charcoal grill or oven. If using an oven, preheat to 375 degrees. |
|Cut tops off of jalapeño peppers. Cut in half lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane. Set aside. |
|Add 1/2 packet of ranch dressing mix to cream cheese. Mix well. |
|Fill each half of jalapeño pepper with seasoned cream cheese. |
|Place a lil' smokie on top of the cream cheese. |
|Cut bacon slices in half. Wrap each piece of bacon around stuffed jalapeño pepper and secure with a toothpick. |
|Place wrapped peppers on grill rack (or non-stick pan if using oven method). Grill for 20-30 minutes until jalapeños are soft, cheese is bubbly and bacon is crispy. |
Project Real Mom offers resources for moms juggling it all! Your weekly plan includes:
- Healthy Meal Plan
- School Lunch Plan
- Grocery Shopping List
- Easy Fitness Routines
- Home Cleaning and Organization
- Crafts & Activities
- Ways to Pamper Yourself
Stop struggling, join the community and let the Project Real Mom Plan work for you!